Boxcar Plug Door Opener - Bully
Door Demon Boxcar Plug Door Opener - Bully
The "Bully" Boxcar Plug Door Opener is designed to open railcar plug doors without the danger of physical stress to the operator. The "Bully" Boxcar Plug Door Opener can be operated from the seat of a fork truck/lift or from behind a pallet jack.
- Self-contained battery operated model
- 2 – 12 volt batteries( Battery charger included…full battery recharge in only 4 hours)
- Driver operates unit from the safety of forklift seat
- Smooth hydraulic operation
Here’s how the “Bully” can improve overall safety and productivity for your operators:
Operated from the seat of a fork lift or similar fork device, the Bully power arm rotates the plug door handle from a stable platform in a predictable fashion. By handling stored energy from the recoil in the door’s handle in a safe manner, it keeps the operator out of danger from the door. Since the Bully is mounted to the front of a forklift, it also prevents the operator from falling between the dock and the railcar when trying to turn the handle.
In addition to the plug door opener, the Bully also contains an arm that can be extended and used to push the boxcar door open or closed.
With a built-in smart charger and plug door power arm that rotates at approximately 20 rpm, this boxcar opener helps to reduce downtime and increase productivity at your site.
The “Bully” boxcar plug door opener improves overall safety and productivity for your operators and facility.
- Prevents operator injury
- Single person operation
- Convenient DC power
- Meets OSHA standards
- Reduces downtime and increases productivity
- Forklift mounted
- DC battery over hydraulic power
- Built-in smart charger
- Plug door power arm rotates at about 20 rpm
- Extendable power arm for pushing the door open/closed