PLC Based Mobile Controller programmable for enhanced operator safety and comfort. Full-color LCD Display in Cab allows operators to view real time engine, transmission and Rail King operating parameters, as well as active and stored trouble/ diagnostic codes
Stewart & Stevenson patented Cushion Coupler System — couplers made of fabricated steel and huge shock absorbing isolators pressed into the frame. The advanced design of the weight transfer system automatically enhances tractive effort for better pulling power.
Fueled by ultra low sulfur diesel, provides better fuel economy and better performance at lower operating cost. From air filter to exhaust, the Cummins QSB engine is a complete engineered system package with electronic engine management.
BUILT TOUGH BUT SLEEK
- The Rail King is a Mobile Railcar Mover used to support rail switching operations throughout North America and overseas
- Stewart & Stevenson developed the Rail King in 1990
- There have been five technologically improved generations since.
- Steel Wheel drive on the Rail with weight transfer couplers
- Five models, the smaller three are a side mounted Dual Direction Cab and the larger two have a full width Wide Cab.
- Patented Cushion Coupler system
- Front and rear couplers are rubber isolated from frame
- Rail Axles are Cushioned
- Three Point platform mounting system
- Cab is also isolated from platform
- Provides a smooth ride for operator on and off the track
- Reduces vibration for controls, console and sheet metal
SALES. SERVICE. RENTALS.
Stay in touch with H. Broer Equipment for the Rail King Mobile Railcar Mover latest model releases and options!
We'll send you an inventory list of our latest remanufactured railcar mover units.
If a new railcar model is not in your budget, give us a call toll free: 855-773-3100. We provide rentals or...we just might have a used railcar mover in stock.
We service all makes and models of railcar movers. Whether for a full fleet or just one railcar mover, our custom tailored planned maintenance (PM) programs meet each client's specific needs. We provide genuine OEM Rail King parts and certified Rail King service, from steer axles to patented cushion couplers, rail wheels and PM Kits and OEM Rail King parts. Our certified technicians provide periodic maintenance, emergency repair, and upgrades to your Rail King units. Contact H. Broer Equipment Sales & Service for all your Rail King service needs.
We offer several railcar mover rental programs. Our technicians utilize dedicated service/PM trucks to assure our Rail King mobile Railcar Mover rental fleet is operational and available at all times.