Your lawn needs air and water to thrive. When the ground starts to compact, it leads to thatching and a die-off in your grass. Thus, you need to keep the lawn aerated throughout the spring & summer to allow for ideal lawn growth. A tiller is a gardening tool that upends earth and prepares your soil for planting during the growing season, which will help you cultivate a vibrant and colorful garden!
Here at HBI we have a huge selection of yard equipment from the most reputed brands, and we are proud to announce that Troy-Bilt has become one of our business partners to help you with your yard work.
About Troy-Bilt Tillers
Troy-Bilt has been transforming the farming and gardening industry since 1937. Ever since then, the company has been improving and reinventing its products to last longer and get the job done faster. Troy-Bilt spends thousands of hours testing the durability of its tillers so they work every time you need.
Learn more about Troy-Bilt tiller available online and in store:
Troy-Bilt Mustang Dual-Direction rear-tine tiller
The Troy-Bilt Mustang Dual-Direction rear-tine tiller brings unmatched versatility to your garden. Dual-direction tines with counter-rotating mode for hard soil or forward-rotating mode for softer soil. An 18-inch tilling width gives a greater reach.
- Dual direction tines allow you to switch between counter-rotating and forward rotating tine direction to optimize tilling performance in a variety of soil conditions.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 18-inch tilling width gives the Mustang DD a greater reach and shortens your tilling time.
- 10-inch steel tines with 5-position adjustable depth stake allows for up to 7.5-inches of tilling depth while maintaining an even tilling position.
- Power reverse allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- Quickly adjust speed and direction of the tines and wheels thanks to a conveniently located gear selection handle.
- 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
Are you interested in a Troy-Bilt Tiller? HBI can arrange convenient home delivery and set up your equipment so that it operates safely and at maximum performance. Shop online or contact us to learn more about sales and service!
H. Broer Equipment Sales and Service - 730 Talbot Street West - Aylmer, Ontario, Canada