RK330-G4 2010 RCM901-4 Rail King Mobile Railcar Mover - Used
The Rail King® Model RK330 Mobile Railcar Mover provides up to 49,500 pounds of tractive effort.
Design features that increase operator safety and productivity include:
- Enclosed insulated cab with 360-degree visibility. Ergonomically designed with touch hydraulic controls. Standard equipment includes windshield wipers front and rear, cab heater, two defrost fans, full instrumentation including tachometer, and tinted safety glass
- Patented cushion coupler system, full-floating frame and cab design that provides a smooth ride on rail
- Full light package (coupler, railwheel, stop, red and white interior, headlights, step lights and flashing beacon)
- Wider and taller cab-entry doors, more floor space, more leg room, one-piece dual seat, and insulated engine cowling for operator comfort
- Cab platform that is wider than the cab to protect the sheet metal. Includes walkover platform, stair-step ladder and solid bar stock hand railing
- Hydraulically driven train air compressor for reliable service
- Hydraulic control system consolidated and located for ease of servicing and maintenance
Contact HBI, your exclusive Canadian Dealer, for Rail King® to find out how we can increase productivity for your switching operations.