At HBI we pride ourselves in striving to provide high quality products and services to our customers. When we started our intention was to fill a niche market in the rail industry, and while we may have broadened our horizons that goal has never changed.
Rail King is one of the toughest and sleekest mobile railcar movers in the industry, let’s go over some of the great features that make Rail King a game changer in the rail industry:
- Rail King has and LCD display in cab which allows the operator to view real time engine, transmission, and Rail King operating parameters. It also displays active and stored trouble/diagnostic codes.
- Rail King’s weight transfer system automatically enhances tractive effort providing significantly better pulling power.
- Rail King is fueled by ultra low sulfur diesel providing better fuel economy and a better performance at a much lower operating cost. Rail King also uses the Cummins QSB engine; a complete engineered system package with electronic engine management.
The Rail King was originally developed by Stewart and Stevenson in 1990, since then there have been 5 technology improved generations of the railcar mover.
Rail King uses the Royalglide operator comfort system. This system includes many great features built to provide the railcar operator with comfort while they work, making Rail King not only the most durable, but the most comfortable mobile railcar mover brand in the industry today.
The Royalglide operator comfort system provides many great features, which you can find below:
- Patented Cushion Coupler system,
- Front and rear couplers are rubber isolated from frame,
- Rail Axles are Cushioned,
- Three Point platform mounting system,
- Cab is isolated from platform,
- Reduces vibration for controls, console, and sheet metal.
Rail King provides a smooth ride for the operator both on and off the track, making it one of the most desired brands in the rail industry.
At HBI we distribute Rail King mobile rail car movers as well as many other products for your convenience. If you would like to read more about Rail King view our railcar movers page.
To shop used railcar movers, click the link below to view our used equipment!